Our payment plan
Our aim is to provide high quality care and treatment in a relaxed, comfortable and safe environment. We are committed to continuing education and keeping abreast of advances in modern dentistry. To allow us to plan your dental care more effectively and provide the best chance of keeping you dentally fit, we offer a dental maintenance plan with convenient monthly payments. Our plan also provides worldwide Supplementary Insurance for dental emergencies or dental injuries whilst at home or abroad.
- All preventive dental care is included
- Payment by convenient monthly Direct Debit, allowing you to budget
- Guaranteed registration with the practice and continuing access to your dentist
- No need for an assessment – you can join immediately
- Early identification of dental problems to prevent pain, discomfort and inconvenience
- Appointment times to suit you whenever possible
- Discount on treatment fees
- Priority booking in the event of a dental emergency
- Access to a 24 hour dental emergency helpline 365 days per year
- Worldwide Supplementary Dental Injury and Emergency Insurance
To find out more just give us a call on 01633 264386 or pop in and request our maintenance plan information leaflet.
Interested in joining?
There is no need for an assessment. Joining is very simple. All you have to do is complete a registration form for us and a Direct Debit mandate and authorisation form for DPAS. In addition to your first monthly payment, an initial registration fee of £10 per person will be payable by you to DPAS and will be included in your first Direct Debit payment. If you choose to leave the plan for any reason you can do so by simply giving us one month’s notice.
We offer interest-free and low cost payment plans to our patients, giving you the freedom to spread the cost of your dental treatment over a set term.
This offers an affordable alternative to one-off payments for costly procedures that's easy to manage with monthly Direct Debit payments.
Allowing you access to the treatment you require and desire, this generally can be more cost-effective than bank loans or credit cards.